Auslogics Driver Updater 220.127.116.11
What does Driver Updater do?
The problem: You may have hardware or devices in your system that throw up red flags now and then because of compatibility problems or outdated functionality. Some devices may not work at all or you may have trouble getting your printer, scanner or another external device to operate the way it is supposed to. Effortlessly scan your PC for outdated drivers
The application comes with an intuitive GUI (graphical user interface) that makes it easy even for novices to make use of its functions.
Basically, you only need to wait until Auslogics Driver Updater finishes examining the status of drivers on your computer, then creates a list with all the outdated ones. Additional details are also available, such as full device name and the date when the latest driver version has been released.
The use of outdated drivers will cause users to continuously receive an error message and cause conflicts between devices.
The result, some devices may stop functioning altogether or become unstable. For example, a video card with an outdated driver can not read the video content is created using the latest technology in 3D. Therefore, always keep updated driver hold a very important role to help prevent such problems.
Key Features include:
- Detects outdated or missing device and hardware drivers.
- Provides a detailed report of all detected problems.
- Backs up drivers before installing updates
- Auslogics Driver Updater will check your computer for any potential
- driver problems, give you a detailed report on any outdated or
- missing drivers that it detects, and then lets you quickly update them
- to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions.